What do I do if I Lost my Permit?
You can not operated a motor vehicle without having your permit / drivers license in your posession

You will have to go to the DMV for a Replacement/Duplicate  $14

You must have a
MV3001 form  every time you go to the DMV

If you are under 18 years old
It Must be signed by Safe Start Driving School