Online Drivers Ed Classroom Students
State of Wisconsin APPROVED Online Drivers Ed Classroom Schools (Must be Approved)
Classroom Completion Letter
If you have taken one of these classes you will receive a Classroom Completion Letter
• This letter is necessary for you to continue on to the Behind the Wheel portion of your Driver’s Ed instruction.
Attend an Orientation
Safe Start Driving School requires Parent and Student attend an Orientation
• Orientations are presented at 5 different schools thru out the year.
See the SafeStartDrivingSchool.com website for a list of schools and dates.
• The Orientation is required by all Parents and Students of Safe Start Driving School and is approximately 2 hrs
A Contract of Agreement
• Must be signed by the parent, student and drivers ed school and must be on file prior to any instruction.
Pass Safe Start Driving School Test
• Pass the Safe Start Driving School test required by all Safe Start students
Necessary to apply for a WI Temporary Permit
• You must be 15 1/2
• Have a legal sponsor
• Be enrolled in a Behind the Wheel driving school
• Have the driving school sign the form
Behind the Wheel Instruction
Drives will be arranged from schools we instruct from
1st Behind the Wheel Drive
Must be completed within 60 days of obtaining a WI Temporary Permit.
• This 1st Drive appointment will be set up at the time you receive the MV3001 form.
• If the 1st drive is not completed within 60 days of receiving the WI Temporary Permit, the student must
surrender the Permit to the State of WI.
Fees for Online Classroom - Behind the Wheel Instruction 11/01/17
$125 Online Transfer Fee
$315 Behind the Wheel
****Contact us BEFORE taking an Online Class and Online Transfer fee will be reduced to $100
Payment plan -
Online Transfer Fee due at Orientation $125
Behind the Wheel Instruction $115 due on 1st drive $50 x 4 each drive after